At the Virginia Commonwealth University Transfer Center, we work with prospective, incoming and currently enrolled transfer students to ensure a smooth transition to VCU and successful progress toward graduation.
Our services include:
- Unofficial credit evaluations for prospective students
- Transfer pathways and guaranteed admission agreements for students enrolled in the Virginia Community College System and Richard Bland College
- Workshops for VCCS and RBC advising staffs
- Pre-admission and supplemental advising
- Transition programming to help new transfers connect to the VCU community
- Progress monitoring from admission to graduation
Earning credit outside VCU
Are you a current student looking to earn credits outside of VCU?
Submit the Request to Take Courses at Another Institution Form to avoid duplicating previous course work or violating VCU graduation policies. Your request must be approved before you can register for any courses outside VCU.
- Transfer credit inquiry form: Please fill out this form if you feel that transfer credit is missing from your record, or that a previous degree you've earned is not reflected on your DegreeWorks
- MINDSET inventory: Let the Transfer Center help you identify resources for your success at VCU! This survey will allow the Transfer Center to send you tips personalized to your school-related habits and attitudes