At the Virginia Commonwealth University Transfer Center, we work with prospective, incoming and currently enrolled transfer students to ensure a smooth transition to VCU and successful progress toward graduation.
Our services include:
- Unofficial credit evaluations for prospective students
- Transfer pathways and guaranteed admission agreements for students enrolled in the Virginia Community College System and Richard Bland College
- Workshops for VCCS and RBC advising staff
- Pre-admission and supplemental advising
- Transition programming to help new transfers connect to the VCU community
- Progress monitoring from admission to graduation
Prospective student advising
If you are a prospective or incoming transfer student who would like to work with a transfer advisor, please fill out our online request form.